Thursday, February 19, 2009

OVER IT

Hey

Im kinda over everything today, more so this blog and everything surrounding it

I dont feel inspired- which sounds AWFUL coz u are all doing well, but i dont feel inspired to write.....i dont feel that im achieving enuf....i know i know ive done well but i dunno just stuck in a bit of a rut at the moment between the old weight and where i wanna be i guess??????

Its def a whole change of mindset and that but yeh

i think coz im so tired today as well!!

sorry just had to get that out

thanks

A

2 comments:

SkinnieMinnie said...

You better keep writing bitch! lol xo

haha not helpful I know but do what you gotta do if it makes you happy and I just wanted to leave a comment for you.

Sarah said...

Ahh your in brisbane? yay. I'm in brisbane as well and it's like almost impossible to find people around near you lol