Wow i am now super excited! Had my final appointment before surgery yesterday, which went really well, i only lost 2kg, but the doc said that because i hadnt been having soup for lunch and just skippin that meal all together it would have delayed it, so alll good, im back into it today!
Other than that he was really impressed my blood tests came back good and so did my ultrasound, said my liver isnt really fatty at all so he was relaly pleased with those! :) high five!
hmm what else? I forgot to take my soup down with me, so i just grabbed an apple for the trip home...
So my friend drama's have kinda sorted themselves out, although i know i need to just cut myself loose of them everyone i tell has said you dont need them in your life rah rah rah and they are so true, it just seems alot harder to actually do!
Ohhh how could i forget to share the most exciting part....all booked for surgery, i have my admission sheet an all!!! December 8th 2008 at high noon! :) wooooo i cant wait! :)
So all the paperwork is done, i just have to optifast away until the 8th now! 18 days away! wow thats not long at all!!!!!
Other than that, nothing exciting happening in my life at all...this guy keeps screwing with my head, but he is leaving to the other side of Australia tomorrow, so i dont need to see him again!!! its kinda a DAMMIT moment but kinda a THANK FUCK for that!!!
Anyway, better go before this storm creeps any closer!
xo
A
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! You have a date!
I was banded on the 7th of this month and I feel fantastic! You will NOT regret this at all, I can guarantee it.
I have lost 7kg in two weeks and can not beleive how easy it is. I am simply not hungry. I have not even been in for a fill yet.
I am looking forward to following your journey. NOt long to go now...
Tracey
This is all going well. Hang in there with the Optifast - it's all for a good reason. Great to have the countdown now....
Post a Comment