Monday, November 24, 2008

2 weeks today!!!!!!!

hey well if u cant tell just by the title of this blog im getting really really excited! its only 14 days til surgery, this time in 14 days i will be out of surgery! its just crazy to think!

Im kinda nervous and excited all at the same time so i need to calm myself down, im really bad with nerves/excitement!!!! When i was a little girl i used to be physically sick on christmas eve because i worked myself up that much with excitement, and to this day, i STILL suffer!!! ahahah not so much about Santa coming though! :)

The weekend went REALLY well with Opti, iv tried a new strategy- i was a bit over the soups but the shakes goin well so i had shake for breaky and lunch and then dinner i had just less than 2 cups of veggies, mostly cabbag and broccoli in chicken stock and then i had frozen a shake so i could have it for dessert type thing- and to my surprise it worked a treat! woooo so excited! haha so im doin the same tonight! :)

I forgot to freeze it this mornin so i hope it freezes in time this arvo! :0)

I have some very ignorant friends, as usual! So i have been dealing with them over the past few days, but still getting through it!

How good am i this week, ive managed to do all my xmas shopping except for my best mate, i really dont know what to get her! we are like sisters so its really important what i get her! I just bought her Pink Tickets for her bday a month ago, so now im stumped! hahaha Im sure ill think of something really cool

The weather here has been amazing! i was in the pool all day yesterday, working on my tan mostly!! oh and i bought a cute dress, not sure if i put it in my last post but its just like a strapless summery dress for after surgery! :) yay!!! its soo pretty so i was wearing that all weekend coz its soo nice and cool!

Work has been real quiet which is good as i have SOOO much uni to do at the moment, it really creeps up on me hey! but i guess thats what its there for! YUK

Anyway, iv babbbled or really blogged enough today!
Will write again soon

xoxo

Lanni "Kicking It"

2 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Your time will fly - I got banded myself only three days ago, seems like it was longer, but I am doing well. I look forward to sharing the journeu with you.

Unknown said...

You bought ur bf pink tickets? Holy crap. I was planning to buy my sister something for under $50. I must be a scrooge!
Great idea about opti! You've done really well on it. Im proud of you