Wow so i have snuck under the double digit day count!!! this time next week ill be nearlly ready to be admitted into the hospital!!! the butterflys are floating round my tummy really bad! I hope the doctor doesnt kill them when they try escape! hehehe
So I have some disapointing news- i broke my diet....i know i really shouldnt have but i did! I had a sausage in bread- only the worst possible thing to have eaten! why didnt i eat just the sausage nad no carbs...or not at all!! dammit!!! it was a spur of the moment, i was cooking for the 5 kids i was looking after and bang next u know it was in my mouth and i had every feeling of guilt all over my body!!! I almost felt like i should go and vomit it all back up...but i didnt! so im working extra hard this week and doing it all by the book!!!!
I had such a quiet weekend it was great!!! got a bit sunburnt yesterday but its died down today just gone back to a tan luckily!
This week is goin to fly i can feel it now!!!! i cannot believe its 7 days away! its soo unreal!!
Ohhh i bought the hottest Guess bag on the weekend so i had a hot overnight bag to take in to the hospital, so that was exciting and i wrapped all my xmas presents yesterday while no one was home so that was even more exciting!
Im goin shopping at the end of the week to start buying stuff for the liquid phase next week! :) yay! :)
Ok well enough of me today, im just rambling really! :) I think its just coz im totally excited haha
Talk soon! :)
LanniB
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aaaggghhhh 7 days - totally jealous of you LaniB and your guess bag! What does it look like? haha and don't worry about the sausage part too bad - you won't be eating something like that for a loong time.
SM
xx
Hey it's so close now - the rest of your life is about to begin.
M
Hey Lani - yeah email me your email if can and I'll add you on facebook :-)
xx
Post a Comment