I thought i would write a list now, of things i can only dream of and then in 6 mths time look at what i achieved
i can’t wait to…
I cant wait to show my family what i can do
I cant wait to STOP buying clothes from Fat Shops....Autograph!!!
I want to be able to be happy and healthy
I want to jump out of a perfectly good plane and scream the whole way down!
I can’t wait til my thighs no longer rub....
I want to be able to go on a plane and not ask for a seat belt extender!!!
I want to do a scuba dive
I want to get back into outrigging and know that i wont sink the boat or wont fit in it
I want to fit in ALL seats....not have bits hanging over and be so uncomfortable!
I cant wait to shop in surf stores, and buy bargains at Supre, or even any store
I want to be able to buy ‘normal’ jeans - 2 pairs for $35 at jeans west…
I want to be able to run along the beach, or at the gym with my best mates
I want to be able to wear a goregous race dress and go in fashions of the field
I want to trek to Macchu Pichu and breathe in every amazing moment
I want to sunbake on a crowded beach and then strut to the ocean
I want to surf, and kite surf with my mates
I can’t wait to not have to hold on for a whole long whole flight because I am so paranoid about walking through the aisle - and that the airplane toilet cubicle wont fit me!
I want to be the chick that people turn heads for when they are running along the road...lookin smokin hot!
I want my confidence to walk into a room solo again....
I want to go to thailand and not have them ask if i want King Kong Size!!!!!!!
I want to get a summery dress and wear it with a cute belt and flats and just look natural
I want to snowboard for days on end without feeling exhausted after 10 minutes...
I want to party so hard i dont stop all over the world
I can’t wait to make people’s jaws drop
I cant wait to have a guy tell me just how hot i looked when i did walk into the room solo
I cant wait to love excercise more than my bed
I want to, for the first time in my life - be in a healthy BMI range
I want to have energy right through the whole day
I want to finally believe that I am worth it
I want to retire my old faithfuls, that cover all the bits!
I wanna show some skin
I wanna wear a hot pair of jeans and a sexy top that makes people so wow i want that!!!
I don’t want to constantly have to pull my top down because it keeps riding above my fat ass
I cant wait....for my journey to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Lanni
Looks to me like your journey is off to a great start already. Will definitely check in in six months to celebrate all you have achieved by then.
I love that list - it;s all achieveable. Not long to go now!
mel
Good luck Lanni...not long now!! You have my support and let me tell you, it is the best thing I have ever done and I wish it had been about when I was your age!! Like your list too!
your want list has inspired me to write my own!
i'm just starting on this band journey and i hope to be just as successful as you!
Post a Comment