Hey
Bridgets great idea to post a food diary!
Let me know what u think
Ok
6am- Gym (Cardio for 35mins, weights for 20 mins)
7am- Mango Smoothie
11.30- Chicken stir fry, about 3/4 a cup (lunch)
Dinner tonight i dont really know
Plus i have had so far about 1.2L of water!!!
Any comments/thoughts???
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Lani, well done on the exercise front. I just can not get myself started. I am off to Melbourne for four days this week, so I am planning on starting next week.
The food by the way looks like excellent choices. Veges for lunch? What the? You are a good girl...lol
Tracey
Great work at the gym!!
Are u hungry in between meals? You could add some more protien in between to fill u up.
Each Sunday I write out my dinners for the week so I know I am balancing pasta, seafood, veggies and red meat.
Great job with water!!
Post a Comment