Monday, January 12, 2009

Smile and the world smiles with you....really?

Hi All...

Well, im a bit excited today, i got up and went to the gym for the first time in ages, and i feel sooo good!!!!!!

I had a really cool weekend! I went and did something every day and every night, although i should have been studying or doing my assignments, i was getting depressed that i was never doing anything, so i did sometihng and it made me so happy!!!!

I realised that it doesnt actually take much to enjoy yourself and being with cool people makes all the difference!!!

Im going to throw a shoutout to Skinny Biddy......Bridg...chin up babes, boys are assholes and ur sister doesnt deserve u to show up to her wedding!!!! big hugs!

As for food, well i made a chicken and corn pie on the weekend, more like a quiche, but it has rice and spices etc in the base, so i figure there is my carbs, and then chicken and egg as protein, and zuchhini and corn for veges....and it seems to go down real well, so im eating that for lunches at present! yummm

No fill til the 23rd, and trust me im itching for a fill! i totally need one stat! hahaha but oh well, i guess going to gym and eating well will be good enough for now!

Anyway, i havent done ANY work or uni so i must go!

Talk soon
xoxo

Lanni Battler! ;)

2 comments:

SkinnieMinnie said...

Good work for hitting the gym babe! So proud of you. I am going to hit mine up this arvo I think, well try anyway!

The New Me said...

So what you doing at UNI?? I have been going to the gym and the pool before work so I can't make any excuses. So when I get home from work I can save up all my excuses for not doing uni stuff instead!!